Happy Love Month everybody! Here at the Warren home we believe that love should be shown everyday all year, and don't really buy into the whole Valentine's Day thing. Danny and I were married and sealed for all eternity on February 25th, so we see that as more of a reason to celebrate this month anyways.
Here are a few of our most favorite wedding photos:
I love weddings! I always thought I would "get over" them once I had my own. Nope. If anything I think I like them better. They are such happy days. I love to see the style and creativity of other people and how they plan their weddings. I love to see family members and friends gathered together. I love to see how happy the bride and groom are. And above all, I love to remember back to our special day and the immense feelings that were burned onto my heart. They always come roaring back and have turned me into "one of those women who always cry at weddings". I cry because the emotions I feel and remember are so precious and pure, and the joy is just too much for my body to bear.
I am so grateful for a loving husband. I too often take him for granted. He does so much for me, for us, and for our family. He tolerates my monthly grumpiness, my sarcastic responses, my crabby attitude when I go too long without food, and my frequent need (nagging) for being places early and being a little bit of a control-my-environment freak. Despite all of that (and more) he still kisses me after every single prayer and when we say goodbye, wants to cuddle me at night before falling asleep, and believes it's his duty to make me smile and be happy every single day.
He is an amazing father and I often take that for granted also. He willingly changes diapers and does his best to make her laugh. He actually wants to do these things. He wants to take her on walks. He wants to be there when I introduce a new food. He wants to come to her important doctors appointments. He wants to go grocery shopping together as a family each week. How amazing is that?!
I am so grateful for my loving husband. I'm grateful for the 3 beautiful years of marriage we are celebrating this month, and for his amazing love for me. Happy Anniversary my dear! Thank you for everything you give me (so much better than chocolates and flowers!).
PS: Here are some happy Kylie pictures. Because, well.... she's a big part of our love too!
I can't decide which one I like best, so you get both:
Smiling Kylie with a diaper helmet
and smiling Kylie with an adorable poncho!






Awww... I like this Holly! Congrats on 3 years. Izac and I are two years on the 18th of this month. Marriage is great! :) Keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are just so cute! Happy Anniversary soon!
ReplyDelete