The last couple of weeks have been pretty crazy in the Warren household. Both of our jobs are keeping us really busy we often have to think twice about what day it is and what's supposed to be going on. On a brighter note the weather has been beautiful (classic SoCal winter). We usually don't see much rain until March and April, so I'm sure we have it coming. It's also starting to stay lighter longer and we're really excited about that. (Common Daylight Savings!)
We've scheduled our yearly trip to Utah for the summer (June) which will also include a brief excursion to Idaho. I'm excited to show Danny around my college campus and the few local attractions that used to entertain us. We are both super stoked about seeing friends and family, and enjoying a full week of exciting adventures.
Other than that, life has just been flowing along. Nothing over-the-top exciting going on yet. I've slacked this month at taking pictures, so we don't really have anything to show, but that will definitely change before the end of the month. Check back again for a more exciting post!
No comments:
Post a Comment